Here are the top reasons why you need to have a baby nest for your infant:
- Cozy Environment: After spending nine months in the mother's womb, sleeping in a big crib can be uncomfortable for your infant. The nest replicates the experience of a close and protected environment, just like in the mother's womb.
- Co-sleep: Perfect for co-sleeping (baby sleeps between the parents on the same bed), thanks to the bumpers which provide a safe barrier.
- Better sleep: Ideal for naps. The infant's "Startle Reflex" will wake them up less often.
- Portable: Easy to carry along and fits almost anywhere such as in a crib, stroller, sofa, on the floor.
- Playtime: Can be used as a play-mat when untied at the bottom.
- Feeding: Makes breastfeeding easier and more comfortable.
- Grows with the baby: Loosen the strings at the bottom as the baby grows to accommodate the baby.